ActivePAQ 2 ft. TOP 5 benefits
Do you still use separate power sources (drivers) in your LED luminaire designs?
Tepcomp now offers 2 ft. Driver on Board LED modules with cool features which significantly simplifies linear LED luminaire design and manufacturing. Selected highlights of the key features of these DoB LED boards are:
- No need for a separate LED driver since these LED boards can be driven directly from 230 Vac. This significantly simplifies the luminaire mechanics and assembly.
- No components on the bottom side of the LED board. This makes the ActivePAQ LED boards mechanical integration almost as simple as passive LED board integration.
- No start-up in-rush current spikes. This means lower installation costs since more luminaires can be connected behind a single circuit breaker.
- Very low profile single sided board (< 17 mm total height). This enables really low profile LED luminaires for installations with limited roof height.
- Up to 12 pcs of 2 ft. ActivePAQ boards can be daisy-chained from a single mains input. This enables long light rails between 2 ft. – 24 ft. from just one mains input point.