Tepcomp Oy is a contract manufacturer of electronics. Our industries include healthcare technology, LED lighting-related electronics, and industrial electronics manufacturing. We have factories in Turku and Kuressaare (Estonia) as well as sales offices in Espoo, Stockholm (Sweden) and Durach (Germany). Our turnover is about 15 million and we are a growing company that operates responsibly while constantly developing its operations to meet the challenges of the future. We have a total of about 130 people.
We are now looking for a purchase engineer.
Your main responsibilities are to execute and develop the procurement process for custom-made components, e.g. printed wiring boards and mechanical parts, and also manage sourcing of materials for new PCB assembly and box built products to be offered to our customers.
You ensure that the procurement will be executed by following-up Tepcomp’s requirements for suppliers and supply in terms of quality, price, and availability and support production units in Turku and Kuressaare (Estonia) to meet their targets. You work in close collaboration with different stakeholders such as engineering, quality, sales, and suppliers to compose competitive offers to our customers.
Your daily duties include managing selected categories/suppliers and follow-up the issued purchase orders for cost, delivery time and quality as well as preparing technical documents and costed bill of materials for new opportunities. The location of the position is Turku.
- Bachelor’s degree in electronics, mechanical or production engineering, or other relevant field.
- Good communication and co-operation skills
- Understanding of quality, product, and process development.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing processes in electronics or mechanics manufacturing.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel, ERP systems and engineering software. Microsoft Dynamics knowledge is regarded as a benefit.
- Proactive, result oriented working style, willing to take own initiative and responsibility.
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English.
- Previous working experience in contract manufacturing industry, electronics industry experience is regarded as a benefit.
We offer you the opportunity to join a growing and constantly developing group. We value each other and act responsibly.
You can ask Mikko Laakso (Supply Chain Director, +358 40 530 7745, firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about the task.
Send the application and CV with salary requests by 9 May 2021 to email@example.com