Based on more than thirty years of experience in demanding projects, we have become a pioneer in the field. In addition to numerous Finnish companies, our customer base includes many international companies from a wide range of industrial sectors.
Owing to our thirty years of experience, we know distinctive features and needs of different industries. Multiple long-term customer relationships are proof of our reputation as a functional, reliable, and high-quality contract manufacturer of electronics.
Over the last decade, Tepcomp Group established itself internationally and enjoyed hearty growth. Every year, we supply more than 5,000 shipments to over 100 customers all over the world. In addition to our factories in Turku (Finland) and Kuressaare (Estonia), we have sales offices in Espoo (Finland) and Stockholm (Sweden).
Both of our production plants are known for their flexible operation and modern manufacturing technology. The capacity of Tepcomp factories is sufficient for manufacture of even larger batches.
Tepcomp in brief
- An experienced and innovative contract manufacturer of electronics
- A pioneer in LED electronics
- Established in 1984
- Production facilities in Turku (Finland) and Kuressaare (Estonia)
- 5,000 shipments to 100 customers annually
- ISO 9001 quality certificate and ISO 14001 environmental certificate,
- ISO 13485 quality standard for medical devices
- Market area: Europe. Direct exports to Asia as well.
- Our security of supply is among the highest on the market in the high/mix volume production sectors.
Tepcomp EMS Superheroes
For us, being a hero are not just words. It means dependability, reliability and caring about our customers’ business. Our reliable team and functional processes help you launch your commercial production quickly, be your business associated with daily life or open space.
Tepcomp is committed to developing its business in an ethical and responsible manner towards improved eco-friendliness.
Our Turku plant is heated with the help of three industrial-grade air to water heat pumps and an efficient heat recovery system.
Our new State of The Art SMD line in Turku is now operational
Press release, 27 May 2020
Tepcomp’s personnel understands our operations well and are quick to respond to our needs.Teppo HaikonenExilight